- We have 5 events planned for 2019, specifically for over 40’s riders
- These events will be run under LVRC rules, so riders will need to be members of the LVRC. See Eligibility tab
- We welcome women riders, according to LVRC rules they will ride with the men but 2 age categories up
- We will be running at least 2 races per night (ABCD and EFGHW), both on the track at the same time. If we get enough AB and CD entries we will run 3 races. The onus will be on any group being caught to drop back
- Entry by RiderHQ is preferred, although we will still support entry on the line. See Entry Fees tab
Current League Standings
No league standings currently available
No results posted in the last 14 days
Click on a start time to get full event and circuit details
Masters events at Mallory Park Road Race League are run under LVRC rules
- Separate races for A/B/C/D (we’ll split A/B and C/D if we get enough entries) and E/F/G/H categories
- The races will be run concurrently on the circuit
- If one group catches another the onus is on the caught group to drop back
- Ladies are welcome, riding 2 age categories up as per LVRC rules
Race start times may vary, see the programme for full details.
All events are run under LVRC rules and riders must be LVRC Members. See Eligibility tab for more details.
Online entries are encouraged at RiderHQ. We will accept entries on the night. See Entry Fees tab for more details
LVRC MembershipAll riders must be over 40 years of age on the day of the event and holders of an LVRC membership in order to compete.
If you aren’t currently a member of LVRC, you can purchase a membership by clicking here
If you enter in advance by RiderHQ, the entry fee is £13. Entries on the night are £15
Any rider wishing to help marshall for one of the nights will be given a free entry for another night, contact us if you are prepared to help
To enter in advance on RiderHQ click here
Entries in RiderHQ open 8 weeks before the event and close at midnight on the Tuesday before the event